Wednesday 4 September 2013

Etsy Love - Vintage Pyrex

This weeks picks are inspired by my thinking on collections. It seems a lot of people are into collecting vintage Pyrex. Well, I am sold - I am absolutely in love with it. I want to buy it all. I'm not sure how that would work with all our moving around, but hey.. I can dream!

Here are some pieces off of Etsy that I am admiring.

What do you think? Which design is your favorite?


Sarah xo



Vintage Pyrex Snowflake Blue Oval Casserole Dish with Lid Milk Glass
Debi Lynne Vintage



Etsy Store: Jeni Yesterday


Blue Snowflake Vintage Pyrex Dish with Lid
Etsy Store: No Where to Land



Vintage Pyrex Butterfly Gold full set
Debonair Goods



Vintage Pyrex Amish Butterprint casserole dishes
Sugar L Mtn Antiques



Pyrex New Dots Blue 2 QT Polka Dot Mixing Bowls 403
Etsy Store: From Someones Attic




Vintage set of three 1983, Pyrex Colonial Mist nesting bowls - 401, 402, 403
Etsy Store: Obscure Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!