Wednesday 4 September 2013

Three Months of Freedom - Day 2 of Blogtember

Hmmmm.... If I had three months of Freedom.. If I could do anything in the world. Gah! So many freaking options. I am going to write down my first brain wave. Otherwise I will be writing all night.

Here I go.

I would split the time frame into 3 one monthers of awesomeness.


1 month in New Zealand traveling the South Island with any family who could make it along. Everyone, if possible. Camping, staying in hotels, swimming, climbing, drinking, learning, laughing, exploring, admiring, appreciating, photo-ing and smiling.

Here is what we might look like in the South Island. Frolicking in the waves.

1 month in France with Rob. Traveling around small towns and staying in little villages. Eating, drinking, kissing, walking, buying vintage dresses, listening to music, loving, laughing, laying in the grass, rowing row boats, watching clouds, eating cheese and smiling.

This is what Rob and I would look like in France. But with berets obviously.


1 month on a huge property above a small cove on the Amalfi Coast with all our friends. A month of swimming, laughing, partying, cooking, sleeping, champagning, yoga-ing, eating, drinking, talking and smiling. 


This is what the fridge in the Italian place would be filled with.


So that is my first thought. If I had these three months I think I would never ask for another thing in my life!

Reading back over this I see that all three of these months would include smiling and the people I love. Sounds absolutely perfect to me.

Let me know what you think, and if you are participating in Blogtember, leave a link so I can check out yours.

Sarah xo
________________________________________________________


 

This is my second post in the Blogtember challenge, posted by Jenni from "Story of My Life"
Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are vital. Also saying things like "baguette" and "oh la la la".

      Delete
  2. Good list! I've never been to France, though I imagine I could eat and drink my way through that country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been to Paris once, but I really want to explore the little places it is hiding :D

      Delete
  3. I love your list! I split my three months up, as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!