Thursday 5 September 2013

Throwback Thursday - Happy Anniversary my Love!

On my 21st birthday.

Nearly nine years ago I met my future. He was sitting in the back of my best friends car. I said hi. He said hey. And that was all it took.

Twelve months ago on Saturday, Rob and I walked into a registry office in Perth. Nervous and giggling. We were accompanied by 6 of our friends.



We walked in Boyfriend and Girlfriend and walked out Man and Wife.

For us, having the small registry wedding day was so special, because it was legalizing a bond we have had and felt for so long. Then in January our second day was so, so important to us, because friends and family are the most important things in our lives, and that made things really "official". And two wedding days is pretty awesome.
"I Do"

"I Do", version two. I love this photo.

I feel so lucky to get to spend my life with such a smart, funny, stone cold fox. To have someone that just gets you, and even more loves what "you" are, is pretty rad.

Thanks for an amazing first year. You complete me badgie.

Sarah xo

Here are a few of my favorite couple shots. Look out for a post I am putting together on Saturday for photos from our wedding day.


At Scarborough Beach.

At a ball. We were a fifties couple.

Sports loving.

Our engagement party.


At a friends wedding.

About to tell our family we are engaged!

Trip to Albany.

Pebbles and Bam Bam.

Engagement Present - Sunset Cruise
Photos:
Carey Conn Photography
Liz Mahon,
Charlotte Horton

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post - You're a lucky woman! I wish you and your husband many more happy days to come!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for such a lovely comment, I count my blessings. I am very lucky : )

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!