Friday 6 September 2013

Scaredy Cat - Day 4 of Blogtember

I am a self confessed scaredy cat.
I think for awhile I was in denial, but you know how it goes.. The first step is accepting you have a problem. Then you can start on the road to, hang on, nope I am still a scaredy cat, and I imagine it will only get worse when we eventually have kids. But anyhow.

Today's prompt is to tell the story of a time you were afraid. But, I dunno, all the really scary things that have happened are too serious, and I don't feel like being serious outside of work hours.

Instead, here are my top five irrational fears:

1) I'm absolutely petrified that there could be snakes in our toilet. Like, sometimes I can't get up to pee during the night cos I convince myself they could be in there.

2) Clowns. I actually don't think this is irrational at all. 

3) Soggy bread. Gives me the willies. Scares the shit out of me. It's gross man.

4) Driving. So I am slowly working through this one. 

5) Paper cuts. I'm like scared of getting a paper cut in my eye or something. Blame that on the movie Jackass.

And here is one thing that actually doesn't scare me, defying the odds: Ducklings.

Todays "awwww" moment.


So that's my response to the prompt today. Not as serious as I guess it was meant to be, but artistic license is a biatch.

YOU can read more about the Blogtember Challenge on Jenni's blog here.
Friday, September 6: A story about a time you were very afraid.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that someone else took the less serious route! Soggy bread-gag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I read yours this morning and though the same thing! Haha your story cracked me up. My mum did the same thing and my friends were petrified lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Robbie K, haha most people think I have an odd way of looking at things, so that is a very sweet thing of you to say : )
      Thanks for stopping by my blog!
      Sarah :D

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!