Tuesday 3 September 2013

Blog update and Blogtember

Hey party people,

So, as you know, dear friends of mine, I have been getting into my blogging a lot lately. For me, it has been really good as an outlet from work. I use one side of my brain at work, and I really give it a work out. It has been so good giving it a chance to bounce back while I use my other side.

I would love to thank all my friends for following along, it has been great to get your comments and feedback. I am slowly learning how to write code and create links to my other interests. I am getting there haha it has been a fun learning curve.

This month I am going to join in on a blogging challenge, called "Blogtember", you can read about it here.

I will be making an effort to blog once a day on a list of prescribed topics, and am hoping to get a little more creative with my posts.

Thanks again for following along, if you have any feedback or thoughts, feel free to drop me a line.

Love and ginger kisses,

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!