Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wardrobe Wednesday: The No Repeat Challenge!

Do you have clothes in your wardrobe with tags on them still?
Do you have stuff you haven't worn since you got it?
Do you literally not even remember when the last time you wore something was?

I do.
I do.
I do.




So, I am trying to wear EVERYTHING on my dress rack, and see how long I can go without a repeat!

I have made it my first four weeks back at work... and with that I thought I would celebrate and join up with my lovely lady friend Kimba Likes for Wardrobe Wednesday!

It has been too long!




7 comments:

  1. Wow, what lovely outfits! You have such great style, and how impressive that you can go that long without repeating looks!
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks lovely! And I just love our blog title! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think I shall have to do the responsible thing after and actually get rid of the ones Im not wearing!

      Delete
  3. Me too, me too, me too!! I have gone shop-free for June and it has carried into July. It feels so good to wear what I have! Feel free to link up with me each Friday on Flat Bum Mum too. Bron x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good work! I guess I need to also stop buying haha! Looking forward to checking your blog out! xx

      Delete
  4. How lovely it is to see you back on my blog - and how lovely you look in all those gorgeous vintage dresses xx

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!