Tuesday 5 November 2013

Snap Happy - Hermann Park

One of the things we miss the most about Perth is being outside.. But right now, the temperature in Houston is fantastic. Sunday morning was just stunning!

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and mission it outside somewhere. We decided on Hermann Park as we just hadn't been able to explore it yet. And wow it was just so pretty.

I had quite the fail - I brought my camera and when I went to use it - realized the memory card was sitting in my lap top at home. Brilliant. But I did have my phone on me, so I managed some pics. I went exploring while Roberto hung out in the sun. What a great morning. 

There is nothing quite like a cool breeze after months of humidity! 


I love finding new and beautiful places! I saw turtles, fish, puppies, birds and butterflies. And it was just so refreshing for my mind to be outside and exploring. 

Sometimes you just need to get lost in a park somewhere.


Jeans: Gap - boyfriend style (US)
Top: Lower - cable knit stripe (comfiest top ever!) (NZ)
Beanie: Dotti (Aus)
Sunnies: Versace (NZ)
Jandals: Havaianas (NZ)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Angie.. The quality isn't so good, but it was just such a stunning day - I had to snap some!
      x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Glad some bit of fall is headed your way!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!