Saturday 2 November 2013

Hipster Zebra.

Picture this... At 27 I just had my VERY FIRST Halloween ever.


Can't picture it? It looks something like this...

You know there had to be at least one selfie.





Yes. For Halloween I dressed up as a zebra. It was Rob that added the "hipster" term when I wore my new glasses haha. What a smart arse. I really wanted to be a dolphin for our first trick or treating, but the zebra onesie turned out to be a brilliant idea. Everyone else was freezing at the end of the night. Hurrah, zebra win.

Honestly, I don't know why I tried to eat Nate. The Zebra within me took over.

We drove through Houston traffic (Houston traffic is poo) up to the suburbs to trick or treat with our friends and their kids. It was definitely worth the drive, as their whole neighborhood was out and about. There were oh so many wee cute bebes about, half of which were scared senseless by Jeremys costume. Which was, in fact, one of the most awesome things ever, but the darker it got the scarier it got.. In case you are wondering why I am missing two people in this shot.. Rob didn't want to dress up so he was taking the photos (thanks babe) and I didn't manage to get a photo of Steph.. Which is a shame because she looked pretty rad too.

Exhibit A.

All in all it was a super fun night, and I must say, onesies are very comfortable. Oh to be a bebe again.

3 comments:

  1. You're still wearing the onesie aren't you? It's ok. I kinda want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you need to get yourself to Target and buy one. They have all sorts of animals. I am embarrassed to say how much I enjoyed wearing it lol.

      Delete
    2. Totally weird I didn't get an email about this! Curse you Internet! But Target might be getting a visit from me soon.

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!