Wednesday 27 November 2013

Liebster Award - thats whats up.

My favoritest blogging lady nominated my wee bloggy for an award. Which is rad. Thanks Loz!


Its I before E in this case.

The dealio is that I have to answer some questions from her and then nominate my favorite bloggers to answer some questions I create.. so here I go!


1. Do you have any unique Thanksgiving traditions happening? 

This is my first thanksgiving - and so my first chance to create a tradition. I will be spending the day with my Texas family eating too much and laughing. And then putting Christmas decorations up. And crafting.And football.

2. How will you be spending your Black Friday? 

See answer number 1. And repeat.

3. What is your favorite Christmas movie? 

National Lampoons Christmas. Santa Clause. Home Alone 2. Scrooged.

4. Are the lights on your Christmas tree multi-colored or white? 

We don't have a tree here, but at home  the lights are both multi-colored. And white. My mum is a Christmas crazy.

5. What is your favorite Harry Potter movie and why? 

Hmmm.. I find it weird watching the early ones now, partly cos it makes me feel old as shit, and partly because they just look odd.

6. Do you put creamer in your coffee? Or tea? 

This is another weird American thing Loz. I think anyway, I have never seen that stuff before.. What is it..? It scares me a little love.

7. What's your favorite blogger cliche? 

I reckon its pumpkin spiced lattes. Which I was super excited to try. And then confused, because they didn't taste like pumpkin. But they are about the only way I can drink coffee.

8. What is your strangest fear? 

I like this question, mostly because I am a neurotic nut job haha. My strangest fear... there is a lot I guess. See here for more details. It is probably soggy bread.

9. What time of day do you normally work out? If you do. 

I go through weird stages of working out. I will do a few weeks of work outs at lunch. Then I will do it after work. Then I get unmotivated and won't work out for a couple of weeks. Then I go through the circle again.

At home I ran in the morning and did the gym each night - not here though. If anyone see's my motivation let it know I am looking for it!

10. Do you make your bed every day? 

Reason 37 that I love my husband - he makes the bed every day. I like to do it in the weekends so he doesn't get sick of it : )

11. Do you make New Year's resolutions?

Normally I set goals for the year but I try not to call them NYR's because then I fail... Small things make a difference for my head lol.

I nominate the following rockers:
Kelly from Kiwi Women's Style
Nina from Off at the Wrong stop
Rachael from 33% more fun
Gwyn from Sandbox Romance
Bess from Bess Georgette 

And here are my questions: 
1) If you were a cupcake what would you be?
2) Where is your favorite place in the world?
3) What is your favorite item of clothing?
4) Who would play you in a made for tv movie about yourself?
5) Cat or dog?
6) If you needed to be saved who would you prefer came to your rescue? Batman or Superman?
7) For a date night with friends - board games or movies?
8) What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to music? 


Thanks again Laurie! So exciting : ) And great questions!

2 comments:

  1. I say yay a lot when I read your answers. Soggy bread. Hilarious. My grandma used to fear the actual dough of the bread. The insides? She was a crust only gal. And creamer... You may just start to drink coffee if you use it. Makes is more like a PSL I guess but whatever flavor you desire!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yay indeed. That is so cute about your grandma :P xx

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!