Wednesday 30 October 2013

OOTD - strawberry shortcake

So a co worker asked me if my dress was scratch and sniff today lol.

I love this dress! I dread being normal or boring. And work in an industry where it is easy to forget you have a personality, but I am all about keeping mine intact. Polka dots help with that! 

Got caught taking a selfie again.

This is the only photo we took before other people started walking into the kitchen.

Staying cool.

And... lost it.

Just after this photo I fell sideways laughing. I gotta find a better place to take photos during the day haha.


Im such a dork.



Dress: Modcloth (US)
Blazer: CottonOn (Aus)
Glasses: Bonlook (US)
Necklace: Tiffany's (Aus)
Shoes: Payless (the comfort brand!)(US)

_________________________________________________

Today I am linking up as part of 
Wardrobe Wednesdays on "Kiwi Womens Style"..
She is a very cool kiwi lady rocking some awesome outfits!

6 comments:

  1. I love dresses with pockets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit! Love the necklace too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I LOVE the wee bow necklace - it was a christmas gift from my husband : )

      Delete
  3. Love this retro vintage style dress and the selfie photo is great, also huge fan of polka dots and it's so good that even at work you are staying true to yourself. Just popping over from Wardrobe Wednesday

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura.. thanks so much! I definitely get some weird looks but I don't mind : ) It was my first time trying Wardrobe Wednesday.. what a great way to meet new bloggers!
      Cheers,
      Sarah x

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!