Tuesday 29 October 2013

OOTD - I look like a big pink jelly bean!

I love my new dress! Such a bargain. It is very 80's, very pink, and its in great knick!
I snapped a few photos in the kitchen at work today. I am trying to do it really quick and not crack up laughing. I couldn't keep a straight face!


The view from 34!

Managed one full length shot before I started giggling.

Trying to get a serious face on.

Lost it.

I got sass. Yes I do.


Dress: Thrifted - Value Village (US)
Blazer: Temt (Aus)
Glasses: Bonlook - Honey badger (US)
Shoes: Payless shoes (cheapo!) (US)
Watch: Tag Heuer (NZ)

6 comments:

  1. I love that you posted the silly ones. They are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I think technically they were all silly. I tried to take it serious.. But I think I failed!

      Delete
  2. I love this color on you! Your hair also looks adorable, and I love that last picture. I'm all about sass!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I really adore the color - even if it is a little obnoxious lol. And I was just a hot mess of laughter the whole time : )

      Delete
  3. This is such a great dress- good score!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't get over what a score it was! Stoked : )

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!