Friday 13 September 2013

Shopping Addiction - Day 7 of Blogtember

Online shopping is definitely an addiction of mine.

Here are my top spots...


Etsy

Obviously I love Etsy. I post about my favorite things on there every week.
These are some of my favorite Etsy stores.


Coralie Beatrix

I bought my bridesmaid dresses from here. Katie is wonderful, she has amazing customer service, and I can't recommend the dresses higher.


Bridal Infinity Wrap Dress with Train and Chiffon Overlay -Cameo Nude Sheer, Magnolia Off White
Pretty!



Here are my beautiful girls in their dresses.




____________________


Spano Vintage

I love the vintage finds in this store! I am always checking their pages for new items.

How pretty is this color!
35% Off // Moving Sale // 1970s Lilac Flowing Dress // Small // Medium
Love this!


 These are some shoes I am in sandal lust with..
35% Off // Moving Sale // 1990s White Huarache Sandals // 7 1/2
See them here.


____________________

Minxouri Vintage


I bought a dress off here a wee while ago.. And I love it! The store is full of beautiful vintage finds.


Red Dress / Wool 50s Sweater Dress / 40s Sweater Dress  /  Fall Sweater Dress /  Women Dress Day / Vintage Clothing Dress
OMG this is unreal



Polka Dot  Dress 1950 Dress 50 Dress Black Dress  Small Dress  50s Party  Little Black Dress  Women Clothing Dress  Vintage Clothing Dress
Um. Wow.
____________________

Nora Jane


Stamps! So its no secret that I love stamping crafts.. This is the store I have bought all my stamps from.. Like over twenty stamps from here. They are all so detailed and have beautiful images. I highly recommend them.

Some cute items from the store...


Giraffe Rubber Stamp Set
Love the Giraffe bub!



Button Cluster Rubber Stamp
We had this stamp on our wedding place cards!
____________________

At Company B


We bought one of these sweet burlap cake toppers for our wedding day.. It was so delicate and perfect. Love!


Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Cake Topper in tea dyed Cotton and white lettering, baker banner, cake banner, hearts, pie toppr
So pretty!
____________________


Stay Gold Media


I love this design company!
Honey Badger Ratel Animal Repurposed Book Print Upcycled Book Art Upcycled Vintage Book Page Antique Dictionary Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
Badger loving.


Home Is Wherever Im With You, 8 x 10 Art Print.
Love these lyrics!


____________________



Modcloth!


I love Modcloth. I have so many pretty dresses from there. Also, I love all their cute things for the apartment. This is my favorite dress from here.


Cutest dress ever.

____________________


Mr Vintage


This is my favorite online store with New Zealand "cultural" items.. I love the clothes. They are all cool, kiwi jokes, with so many references to things from when I was a kid. They also have awesome gifts.

And I really dig their collaborations with local designers. Very cool.

I just bought this top, and freaking love it. Misery is one super cool Kiwi label.


Meow.


Jo Totes


For camera bags that are completely indistinguishable from normal hand bags.. So functional and good looking!


Here is my one.. I am so happy with it. And everyone is totally shocked when they see it is a camera bag! Love it!

love this bag!

Georgia Nautical
Check them out!


Other store I have spent a long time perusing but haven't pressed go yet...



  • Fab

  • Society 6

    Especially The Tiny Deer Studio (I LOVE her stuff!!) 


Yarn Party Art Print
Her work is so cute!!



____________________


Hope you enjoy them! These are only a few faves, but I really could go on for ages. I love finding new Etsy stores.. There are so many fantastic vintage stores to choose from!


This is my post for Day7 of Blogtember. Today's prompt is to discuss your fav spot for online shopping. To read more about Blogtember you can check out my posts from the first week, or head over to the "Story of My Life blog" here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!