Sunday 15 September 2013

Road Trip - Gulf Coast

Happy Saturday folks!

Here are some photos from our road trip a few weeks ago. It was my first time using my new camera. Exciting! Let me know what you think..


Bayou in Sabine National Wildlife Refuge.

Look Ma, Gators!

This is Garth. A Gator.


Labor Day weekend swimmers.

A shell. And other shells. And sand.

The first glimpse of the Ocean we have had for quite some time.


Gulf of Mexico at Holly Beach.


Beautiful holiday houses.

I was playing around with lighting in this shot. It kind of captures the mood we felt in Port Arthur.
So I don't know what "Trost" means, but thought this place looked cool.


I liked this random burst of color on this worn down building.


Cleansing Hands will clean you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!