Tuesday 17 September 2013

Relive the smiling - Day 11 of Blogtember

My first thought - our wedding days. 

Especially the one in New Zealand with our friends and family. The week leading up was so much fun, and the day was amazing! Surrounded by people we love in the beautiful Ohope sunshine. Perfect! 



Check out our beautiful photographer's website here.


Today's post is in response to the Blogtember prompt "What memory would you like to relive?". You can check out Jenni from "Story of my Life" blog for more info.

9 comments:

  1. I hope to go to New Zealand next year. :-) It looks beautiful in ur pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina, it really is a beautiful place :D I hope you get there and have fun exploring!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous place to get married! I've never actually been myself, but from your picture and others I have seen, it is a stunning landscape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison, it is my favorite place in the world! Thanks so much for stopping by, I love showing people pictures from home!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I've been to Australia (that's my memory today!), but not New Zealand - looks gorgeous : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn, I will have to check out your story, I lived there between NZ and Houston, and it is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  4. Wow what a backdrop!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! Isn't it pretty :D I can't wait to go home at Christmas and see it again : )

      Delete
  5. from u pic i know there is a good place to get married .thx a lot .cheap prom dress

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!