Monday 16 September 2013

Dear Wee One - Day 10 of Blogtember

To Wee Willy,

Hello poppet, this is your Aunty.
I cannot wait to meet you and cuddle you in my arms. It is over six months ago since you entered our lives,  and you have grown so much already from the wee bug you were in your first few days. 

Although I only know you from photos and videos, you are a very special part of me. I think about you every day and you are one of my favorite things in the world.

Only a few months till we get to meet little fella, be good for Mummy till then.

I love you bigger than all the distance between us,

Love your Aunty Sarah 
xo




This guy has my heart.




Todays Blogtember challenge is to post a love letter to someone in your life. To read more about Blogtember head over to the "Story of My Life blog" here.



4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW He is the sweetest little thing ever.
    I can see how he could tug at your heart strings.
    Congratulations on meeting him soon, hope you post more about that then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know Im biased but I don't think I have seen a cuter kid : ) thanks so much for your comment, Im sure I will post all about it as soon as I finish crying haha

      Sarah :D

      Delete
  2. WHAT A CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!!!! Aw, I hope you get to see him soon and give him a big cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Lol he is crazy cute :D Thanks, I can't wait!!

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!