Sunday 1 September 2013

Saturday brunch polka dots

I was super excited to try out one of my new thrifting finds this morning.

We met good friends of ours at Baby Barnaby's in Montrose. Houstonians really like brunch. So much so that they are happy to cue for it. As a non egg eating lady, I don't see the appeal. But none the less it was great to catch up with them. 

Super scarlet color! And polka dots!

It also seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out my new scarlet and white, polka dot dress. I really love it. It is really light and cool which is pretty vital in this muggy tail end of summer here in Houston. Its a little loose, but with the wait cinched in at the middle it fits great. And, I think the color is just stunning. Not bad for .95 cents!

Love my new dress!

What do you think?
I hope y'all had a great Saturday morning!

Sarah xo

I couldn't help snapping a few shots of these overgrown bushes. I just love how Montrose looks. A combination of old villas and lush greenery. A little piece of island paradise in a sprawling urban centre.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!