Tuesday 7 February 2012

A photo or two to get things started..

First post shyness is all done, so here I go sharing some things from my world..


This pretty thing is a dolphin. Clearly. I fed this little creature at Monkey Mia in Western Australia last year. I like the little paw print make above her eye. It almost looks like a badger paw.






This is another photo from Monkey Mia.. taken in the late afternoon from beside a pool table in the bar, beer in one hand, i-phone in the other.

And one more while we are at it...



A windmill at a road stop two hours North of Perth, Western Australia. Sometimes the sky is just so blue. I had to get a shot. Its sky shots like this that get me through those long afternoons in the office.




Badgergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!