Thursday 18 July 2013

I can't keep off this site!

So I found this website from clicking on a cushion image from Pinterest.

I freaking love it!

There is a collection of typography, photography, illustration, black and white, and so many more images. 

Artists can upload their amazing works of art, and then the site makes canvases, tote bags, cushion covers, stretched canvases, hoodies and so much more. It is so awesome! I love all the options for what you can get made and there is literally thousands of images to choose from!

Here are some of my favorites!


What a great way to support aspiring artists and decorate your house at the same time. I can't stop pinning and my cart is so full, check them out! 

http://society6.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!