Wednesday 29 July 2015

Wardrobe Wednesday: No Repeat- Update!

I'm past my next set of 16! Still no repeats yet!

This has been such a big lesson! I have all these dresses and routinely wear just a small amount of them. My favorites I suppose. This is so good for reminding me what I have. And I think it might be a lesson about getting rid of some things. A good practise all round!











While I am getting into some of my more unique or "nana-esque" dresses, there are still some favorites sprinkled in here and there.


Glad to be back with my pal Kim again! Happy Wednesday folks! 

6 comments:

  1. So how many days are we at now!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... over 30 something :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, these dresses look amazing on you. I love the belted waist on your shape. Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, I love these dresses on you. How do you look so good even in the long-sleeved pleated combos? Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is too cute Sarah! So much love for your wardrobe. Great post! :)

    centsofdiscovery.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!