Thursday 23 July 2015

Travel Thursday: Multonomah Falls

You can probably tell that the Pacific North West was one of my favorite spots in the States. Everything was just so beautiful, and it was such a lovely time exploring and ticking off bucket list goals!

I have wanted to see this waterfall ever since I saw it on the end shots of the Twilight film. Lame spot to first see it, I know.. But how gorgeous is it?! The sweeping falls, the mighty volcanic walls and the beautiful old bridge. Such a perfect combination of nature and structure.









5 comments:

  1. Twilight or not that is one awesome waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats what I thought. Totally justified :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geology, engineering, engineering geology. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geology, engineering, engineering geology. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!