Thursday 9 July 2015

Travel Thursday: The Alamo

Do you remember the Alamo?
I do!

In April last year we drove to San Antonio for a long weekend. It was so lovely! We absolutely loved being there. It was a really different version of Texas. 

We went during Fiesta and had a great time eating and drinking and exploring. 

One of the must do things of course was visit the Alamo. I had no idea how interesting I would find it. What a crazy history. It was definitely worth the crowds. 

The old stone walls around the outside are part of the original fortifications. And how amazing are the cactus? 












2 comments:

  1. This is something I sure wouldn't mind to see someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures you took are wonderful. I went to the Alamo several times as a kid. I definitely want to go back and take the tour as an adult.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!