Monday 20 July 2015

Mama To Do List

Do any other Mamas have enormous lists of things they would like to do?
Here is my current mental to do list.


Teach Sophie sign language
Go to a Mummy and Me gym class
Upcycle Sophie's old swaddles into cloth wipes
Try making my own laundry detergent
Make one of my old band t shirts into a romper for Sophie
Sew Dom a soft ball with Koalas on it (still haven't got round to that Laurie lol)
Fix the hems on about 5 dresses
Sew buttons on about 9 tops
Make a play date with about 6 different friends' babes
Make and freeze my own baby purees
Make my own soap
Try coconut oil pulling
Send a package to Steph with presents for all the kids
Send Sophie's latest bundles of don't fits to Em
Make my own deodorant
Learn to crochet
Do yoga
Learn to needle felt
Get back into learning French
Sew some curtains
Send 50 different bloody emails
Reply to 17 messages
Get photos printed
Paint my nails
Make some fruit sorbet in that Thermomix
Take 10 minutes to meditate
And the list goes on...

Does anyone else sit and say, gah, I must remember to do that!
Will I ever get round to any of them..?
Well, I suppose, chances are, if I do, I will blog about it. So stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Seconded - but that's without a Bubb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I guess I had a ridiculous amount of things in my head before she was born too. Maybe thats just life :P

      Delete
  2. Amateur, its ok you'll get there lol, that's why we are amazing at multitasking - heaps of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This list sounds too familiar! I have an app on my phone I keep my ever changing to-do list. I of course suffer from mom brain so if it isn't written down its gone. Gone the way of the dinosaur. I can't imagine if I had to work! Forget about it. You're rocking this mom thing! Work. Babe. Husband. Blogging. Dresses. Softball or not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how we keep trying to do more! Dude, I do not know how you do it with three babes and the blogging! You are my inspiration!

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!