Tuesday 12 November 2013

OOTD - Teal Dreaming

This dress is one of my favorites. Ever. I bought it during a morning of vintage shopping in North Bridge, Perth. Between Liz, Tracey and I we bought about 20 vintage beauties at "Oh Henry". It was such a good morning. The night was awesome too - we had a clothes swap!

So anyhoo, I adore this dress. I love the puff shoulders, the peplum and the color. Oh the color.




Dress: Oh Henry Vintage (Perth, Aus)
Shoes: Payless Shoes (US)
Glasses: Bonlook - Honeybadgers in black



Im linking up with Kelly from Kiwi Womens Style for Wardrobe Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. The color and the peplum is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! It was a random pick but I couldn't believe how much I loved it when I tkwd out of the dressing room!

      Delete
  2. I really love teal and unfortunately we don't have any in the shops at the moment. We also don't have ANY vintage stores! A great find for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really love it! When I can't find any vintage stores I am searching through Etsy - Im obsessed lol!

      Delete
  3. Love the vintage look and feel of this dress! Great color and subtle patterns! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!