Tuesday 5 November 2013

Etsy Love - Cobalt!

I love colors. This is probably clear from all my dresses I wear. But like, I really do. And no color more than cobalt. I adore all blues (our wedding colors were blue and white)... But there is something about the vibrancy of cobalt that makes me smile.

This weeks Etsy love list is dedicated to cobalt. And I must say. There are some gorgeous cobalt goodies on Etsy at the moment! Take a peep at the stores, the links are below each image..


______________________________________________________

I have had this necklace on my favorite list for a long time. It is just stunning. In fact, if my dress didn't have so much detail, and my bouquet was so ornate, I would have had this for our special day!

lace necklace -MIHARA- dazzling blue- cobalt - fall
White Owl

______________________________________________________

I just freaking love this dress. So sad it is an XS! It is even on sale! Gaahh! Oh well, I hope it goes to a loving home : )

TigerLily Frocks

______________________________________________________

I adore this bow. In fact, I'm going to buy it...

cobalt Blue Hair Bow
Lovley Little Bows

______________________________________________________

How cute are these vintage glass flowers? They would look so sweet on a bookshelf in a wee crystal bud vase.

10 Vintage Wired Glass Cobalt Blue Flowers
Big Daddy O

______________________________________________________

This clutch is fantastic! It could go with so many styles. And you could dress it down or rock it casual with some jeans...

Electric Blue Clutch, Cobalt Blue Clutch, Leather Clutch, Leather Purse, Purse, Blue Leather Bag, Leather Bag, Wristlet,
Disco Lemonade Designs

______________________________________________________

So, obviously my other weakness is chevron designs.. I think there is one in nearly every love list!


Chevron Pillow Cover, Cobalt/Taupe,  12x16
Lark Song Creations

______________________________________________________

I just showed my husband this one! I want one. I wish we lived somewhere close to a farm so we could buy our eggs fresh.. Hmmm maybe I could just take it to Wholefoods.

egg crate, egg holder, cobalt  blue, ceramic, farmers market, go green, re-usable packaging
Muddy Me

______________________________________________________

This is gorgeous. My Mama is gonna want this as soon as she reads this post! I love the vintage style, floral pattern around the base too.

Vintage enamel kettle / coffee pot  in cobalt blue
Red Borsch

______________________________________________________

These are cute. I love pops of color shining through peoples hair! There is definitely something to be said for colorful studs!

Triangle Post Earrings in Cobalt Blue - Hypoallergenic Studs
A Rainy Afternoon


______________________________________________________

This is just so sweet. I think I want many of these. One for a hallway, one for the garden, one for my bedroom. One for all the rooms haha.

Small Mirror in Vintage Cobalt Blue Frame - Revived Vintage
Secret Window Mirrors

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more cobalt is fantastic. I even throw it on my nails sometimes for fun. That necklace is amazing! Hint Rob: buy it. Birthday. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love it :) Ohh what a great suggestion! I just showed him.. He grunted lol

      Delete
  2. Thank yopu so much for the feature, Sarah! I love the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Mitz, cheers for checking it out!
      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I love the necklace and the mirror. Etsy is a major weakness of mine! Everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous! I love Etsy, I am always on it when I have a spare moment!
      Sarah x

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!