Tuesday 15 October 2013

Finding Fall in Houston - Pumpkin Patch!

Its official! I LOVE Fall. Haha I am converted, as long as it keeps cooling down! We had a scorching hot day on Saturday as we did what I would say is the most "Fall-esque" thing so far... We got lost in a corn maze - my first ever. Rob ate deep fried desserts. We had lemonade. Ate BBQ... We visited a Pumpkin Patch! 

It was so much fun. Even despite it being 99% humidity. Yes, we got very sweaty. Here are some photos from the day. 

Note, there are a lot of pumpkin photos. Its how they do around here.


Enjoy!


 





Yes, we are extremely lost.
























Tiny pumpkins!




Deep fried Oreos. Yep. That's right.



2 comments:

  1. As always lovely photos. I love the sunflower ones! It's so strange seeing green corn stalks! Everything is brown brown brown up here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I have never been in a field of sunflowers or corn haha it was all so pretty : ) I felt like I was in the baby sitters club :P

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!