Tuesday 24 September 2013

So Excited!

I have super exciting news to share with you!


The lovely Elizabeth from Beach House Gallery was so happy to see her beautiful print in my Etsy love list yesterday, that she has given my awesome readers 15% off at her Etsy Store! Yay!


Use the code BADGERGIRL15 at the checkout to get this great saving on her beautiful work!

Here are my favorites... can't wait to checkout!


This makes me feel like being on the beach!
Fern Prints, Black Ferns, Black Botanical Prints,  Fern Botanical Prints, Black, Fern Wall Art, Set of Four, Antique Fern, Fern Wall Art
Maybe its the kiwi in me.. I LOVE this!
Chevron Art Print Navy Blue Silver Gray, Custom Colors, Modern Wall Decor, Zig Zag, Modern Wall Art, Herringbone, 8x10 Print
My husband loves this print.. I must say I agree with him!
Beach Wall Art - Modern Beach House, Beach Wall Art, Landscape Photography Turquoise, Teal, Oats 8x10 Blue Turquoise Ocean Photography Beach
This makes me think of being home in New Zealand!
Teal Octopus, Octopus Print, Living Room Wall Art,  Vintage Octopus Wall Art, Lord Bodner Octopus, Nautical Decor, Living Room Decor
I think the Octopus series is my most favorite. I really love the color and his intricate tentacles!



Thanks Elizabeth!

Wow.. So many exclamation marks haha you can tell I am excited.

2 comments:

  1. Those colors are amazing! It's my favorite color to be exact.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!