Wednesday 25 September 2013

Lemons - A Product Review - Blogtember - not sure what day it is now

Lemons.

Lemons.
I love 'em.

This review is inspired by a brunch I went to last week. My pal ordered a side of lemons. A bold and inspiring move.

Here is my list of things you can use lemons for - in so much as here is a list detailing the awesomeness of lemons.

  • Clean your hands with lemon after dealing with seafood or garlic - your hands will no longer stink.
  • Lemon juice in your water first thing in the morning is a great pick up.
  • Lemon trees are like, super easy to grow compared to other fruit trees.
  • Raspberry lemonade with vodka is amazing.
  • The color of lemons reminds me of spring!
  • Instant salad dressing.
  • Decorate your kitchen with a bowl of lemons - instant spruce up!
  • They make a fairly good weapon and/or cricket ball.
  • Cut one in half and freshen up a fridge or even a bathroom.
  • Adds a tang to Sangria.
  • Lemon honey on toast is kind of amazing.
  • You can have them in vases to decorate a wedding.
  • Lemon and honey in hot water is a brilliant semi cure for a cold.
  • Limoncello is superb.
  • Add lemon zest to French toast or pancakes.
  • Homemade lemonade is my new favorite - thank you America!
  • Lemonade used in scones - makes them super fluffy.
  • Baking soda and lemonade make an awesome, natural cleaning product.
  • Give a baby a lemon wedge to suck on. Their expressions are hilarious.
  • Throw lemon juice in with any thing you cook - it will taste better after.

    In summary, I give lemon, 5 stars. 

    Nice work mother nature.

Limon Feliz - The Happy Lemon.



This is part of the Blogtember link up.. You can click here for more info.
 
 
 

Photo Sources


4 comments:

  1. I dig your take on this one. Although I tried to grow a lemon tree and it died. Kaput. Maybe because I attempted it indoors???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was not in the mood to review a book lol.
      I must admit to writing that but never actually attempting to grow one myself.. Poor reporting on my part, although, I do think a prerequisite is to have them outside : )

      Delete
  2. What about putting the peel in your garbage disposal? Makes it smell goooood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a great idea! My favorite is always the lemon on the hands after I peel shrimp!

      Delete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!