Friday 30 August 2013

Throwback Thursday - Perth Coastline Jems

This week I have been thinking all about the beautiful coastline in Perth. In a driving safety class today a lady was asking me all about Perth. All I could think of was the beach.

Here are some photos I showed her...

Mullalloo Beach, after a late summer brunch at the Dome.

Sunset from north of Mullalloo Beach.

Trigg Beach in the peak of Summer, Friday morning beach mission with Mike.

Scarborough Beach for Phils birthday bbq.

Storm off of Scarborough Beach. (Instagram)

My lady friends, hangover brunch, North Beach.

North Beach. (Instagram)

Sunset from Mullalloo Beach. (Instagram)

Trigg Beach. (Instagram)

Storm off of Scarborough. (Instagram)

City Beach, Summer Time. (Instagram)

I miss these glasses!

Trigg Beach on a windy afternoon. (Instagram)


Let me know what you think!
Thanks for checking them out,

Sarah xo

3 comments:

  1. You should see Pensacola Beach, FL.. it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely on our list of places to go while we are here! T
    Thanks for the suggestion :)
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful pics. I love these images....
    .
    Online Pokies Real Money Australia

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!