Friday 23 August 2013

This is how today looked...

Stress buster - super cute dress. I knew today would be tough because I am trying to get a project done before Tuesday so I prepared for it by wearing the most ridiculous, cute dress.


One of the great things about working in a tall building is... Clouds!


Yum! Someone bought water melon to work today. Winning. Note the math behind the fruit :s


Our new beast - meet badgie. It's so humid in Houston right now so Rob has been picking me up from work - he is a life saver, and a hair style saver!


Washing day. I'm determined to keep my running goal, but my running pants were all in the wash. So today I rocked some airline pjs on the treadmill. Pretty sexy - but hey, if the zombie apocalypse is coming then things will get more rugged than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!