Tuesday 20 August 2013

New dress from Minxouri Vintage on Etsy!

I got this dress from Minxouri Vintage on Etsy


I love it! I love it! I love it!

It is such a perfect shade of sky blue, and has such a cute shape. I just had to share.







Check out the store, they have such beautiful items. Here are some of my other favorites...

1960s Party Dress / 60s Pink Dress /  Coral Dress /  Vintage Clothing /  Vintage Dress / Women Clothing Day Dress
Ohhhh!

50s Party Dress / Black Dress / 1950s Dress / Small Dress / Bow Dress / Little Black Dress / Vintage Clothing / Women Dresses
Black dress - so stunning!
1950s Dress  / Small Dress / Nautical Dress / Sailor Dress /  Blue & White Dress / Women Dresses Day / Vintage Clothing Dresses
How cute is the little bow?

Pink Day Dress / 1950s Dress / Plaid Dress /  Schoolgirl Dress / Vintage Clothing /  Vintage Dress / Women Clothing Day Dress
Pink plaid dress - cute and casual.



Blue Dress / 1950s Dress / Plus Size Dress /  XL Dress / Print Dress / Women Clothing Day Dresses / Vintage Clothing Dresses
Blue dress - dig the colours.



xo

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!