Tuesday 27 August 2013

New Camera Strap

Here is the new camera strap I bought for Betty.

I fell for this strap the second I saw it. Embarrassingly enough, it was one of the reasons I decided to finally get my DSLR. 



What do you think? I love, love, love the polka dots! 

I got it in the mail at work yesterday and I was very excited to try it out. It's super comfortable and really well made. I couldn't be happier with it!

I just happened to be wearing a matching navy and white vintage skirt!



What do you think?
Take a look at the store, they have some great fabrics!


Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. oh my...you bought a camera for the strap...my oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of ashamed of that. It was more that I was on the fence and it knocked my ass off into the definitely buying camera field rather than the maybe field :p
    It is very cute

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!