Friday 16 August 2013

Cutest phone cover ever - Cath Kidston

Oh Lordy check this out.. I couldn't not buy it... Strawberries and vintage style.




I am in cover love. 

The brand is Cath Kidston, and I have done some research that shows, I LOVE her products.

Here is the link to get website. Check it out but be prepared to fall in love!

Oh. And they do dresses too.


Here are some things on my wish list! 


I heart you dress.
This shall be mine.
Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.
Sold.
Considering buying these for Hurricane season in Houston.
These earrings make me smile!
Classic scarf.
This blouse would be so cute tucked into a black pencil skirt.
I want to be wearing this right now.


What do you think? Do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!