Saturday 27 July 2013

Etsy love - what I am coveting this week!

Hey guys, here is my choice of this weeks top 5 buys on Etsy..

1) Vintage Dress
I just adore this. So feminine and pretty.. I need a random person to sponsor my dress hobby haha I could by so many from Sea of Vintage

2) Baggage
This is just so hot. I love it. And, believe it or not, the whole store is full of these amazing beauties. LOVE! Hurry over to Eleven Roosters
 
3) Indoor garden - to keep for you or a super awesome gift!
Okay. Why is this not already in my house?! Take a look at him and his pals at Crazy Couture


4) Cherubs
This is so cute! Check it out at Marshmallow Dreams

5) Jewellery
I love this trend, the geologist in me beams! Visit Little Gems by Jax

Enjoy xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! I love getting comments and sending replies!